Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

85 Letters Of Prophet Muhammad salla lahu alaihi wa sallam[To POPE as well]

 
-----

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Aqsa *

Bismillah hir rahmaan nir raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu
 
 
85 Letters Of Prophet Muhammad salla lahu alaihi wa sallam
For the first time,online.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ORDERS TO BANI JUWAIN
 
Allah knows best


Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)." 
Ameen,Thumameen.
 
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).


.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Six C's of Character - Yasir Fazaga